Olympia Riviera Thalasso Activities
|Olympia Riviera Thalasso lies on one of the longest sandy beaches in the Mediterranean. 10 kilometres of golden sand lapped by the crystal-clear waters of the Ionian Sea remaining at your disposal.|
The sapphire sea shelves gradually, which is ideal for children and is situated on 10-kilometres sandy beach, with changing cabins and showers, sun beds, beach towels and umbrellas.
This beach is awarded the “Blue Flag” as complying with the directives of the European programme: water quality, environmental management, safety, services and facilities, environmental education and information.
Free Beach facilities include: Beach towels, Showers & changing cabins, Umbrellas & sun beds (freshwater pool).
This luxury hotel in Peloponnese makes the most of its beachfront location with a range of swimming choices!
• 1 freshwater pool (300 m²)
• 2 seawater exotic pools (130 m²)
• 1 freshwater children’s pool (50 m²)
• 1 seawater indoor pool at the Elixir Thalasso Spa (133 m²), heated (April, October)
• Children's paddling pools with waterslides, lazy river and waterfalls (at Olympia Oasis hotel)
Sports campus offers a range of activities, from tennis academy and mini soccer to basketball and archery. Sport lovers find a myriad of challenges, including mountain biking, horse riding and excellent watersports.
Olympia Equestrian Stables
Guests at the Grecotel Olympia Riviera Resort enjoy horse-riding in shaded woodlands. Beginners or experienced riders, young or old, can ride along winding bridle paths through 1.9 million square metres of virgin forest.
• Sailing, Windsurfing, Waterskiing, Pedal boats, Canoes
• Banana & Rings, Wakeboard, Kite-surfing, Top Cats
• Watersport training & courses
Olympia Riviera’s Thalasso Centre features a gym with cardio fitness exercise equipment.
Mountain biking or participation in a full-day mountain bike excursion is an excellent way to see the area’s natural beauties, whilst keeping fit (bike paths are also available within the Resort and the wooded hills near the hotel). (extra charge)
Miscellaneous - free of charge
• Trekking • Archery • Boccia • Soccer • Basketball • Volleyball • Beach volleyball • 2 Tennis courts (Astroturf) with foodlit rackets and balls • Outdoor gymnastic area (extra charge) • Lap Pool • Fitness Club • Mini soccer
Sports - extra charge
• Dancing lessons, Paintball, Paramotor, Swimming lessons, Baby swimming, Aqua aerobic, Aqua pilates, Aqua relax (private sessions at extra charge), Personal trainer • Tennis: Tennis lessons (coaching available)
Entertainment (free of charge)
The professional Entertainment team offers a variety of activities from Fitness & Wellness over Sports & Fun to professional evening Entertainment.
Rates & Reservations
or Call +30 26230 64400
Combine your booking with Spa therapies!
Book your room online and Save up to 30% on the "Elixir of Life", "Elixir of Love", "Ancient Spirit Elixir", "Oligo Skin Protect", "Lift Caviar Therapy" & "Love Potion for 2" treatments. Contact our Elixir Thalassotherapy Center at +30 26230 64400 or email: email@example.com
to the end of Love
Balance. Harmony. Peace. Inspiration. Joy.
Elixir Thalassotherapy Center provides the space where you can stretch your body and expand your mind as you regain a sense of balance and rediscover life’s essence.
Located right on the hotel's beach and available for facilitate lazy days of lounging and leisure.
For more information please contact the Reception.
A luxurious collection of fragrances, body care products, clothes, beach accessories & Agreco Farms products
Family time at the hotel: Take a day to relax. Sleep in late, head to the Thalassotherapy pool for a quick thalasso-round and order in-room dining. Need board games, books or DVDs? Just call the front desk.
Even in paradise, it’s simple things in life our kids love. Ponys? Yes! Despite all the activities within the resort, for kids it’s all about cute little ponys. Meet us at the resort’s equestrian Stables.
Beach Volleyball, twice daily
Morning Gymnastics, at the area of Pool Bar
Awards - Recognitions 2014
Learn our latest news by writing
here your e-mail address and press send